- being 100% honest and 100% ethical are non-negotiable.
- many individuals will make significant progress toward that “promise” when involved in Occupational,
Physical, and/or Speech Therapy.
- intensive family training facilitates progress by empowering the family
members to control their situation, make informed decisions, and carry-over treatment goals and practices into the home and
their daily-life environment.
- providing services in the home provides the Clinician with a well rounded
assessment of the family’s resources and abilities to “do homework” and increases the Clinician’s
compassion and understanding of the family’s situation.
- team-work is vital to a successful Practice
and to being an advanced Clinician.
- our Clinicians are also progressing toward their Promised Land. Ongoing
Professional Development is essential to that process and to providing the best services to our families. Ongoing Professional
Development is required for advancement.
- neurological organization is the precursor of progress and activities
to promote increased neurological organization should be incorporated into every treatment session for OT, PT and Speech,
and that Clinician training in these areas is imperative.
- everyone is a leader. All Clinicians have the
same opportunity to excel and develop new skills and follow areas of personal interest as they pertain to PLC’s vision.
Advancement and bonuses are available for Clinicians who seize that opportunity.
- there is always an advanced
method or treatment available to our families and our Clinicians, and we will pursue these as they pertain to PLC’s
vision. All suggestions and ideas presented by families or Clinician’s receive equal consideration.